- Primary Membership: Anybody who has the interest in this field of Yoga can take the primary membership of IAOY. For this primary membership you need to just provide your up-dated bio-data and a recent photograph with a nominal fee of one thousand (1,000/-) rupees. Primary members will get the e-newsletter released by IAOY regularly for free and will be intimated about the events organized by us in advance.
- Professional Membership: Peoples having Degree, Diploma or certificate in Yoga can get the professional membership. For this professional membership you need to provide the details required in the online form along with the scanned copy of your certificate, recent photographs and membership charge of five thousand (5,000/-) rupees. It will cover five years of your membership. Thereafter you need to renew it again before completion of the due date. Professional members will get one year subscription of International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences along with free e-newsletter etc. They will be intimated about the events organized by us in advance and may get 10% discount for five years in the registration of events organized by us. Photographs provided by you will be radiated on the website of IAOY.
- Life Membership: People with at least two year experience in Yoga field can get the Life membership. For the Life membership you need to provide the details required in the online form along with the scanned copy of your academic and experience certificate, recent photographs and membership charge of twenty thousand (20,000/-) rupees. It will cover ten years of your membership. Thereafter you need to renew it again before completion of the due date. The Life members will get three year subscription of International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences along with free e-newsletter etc. They will be intimated about the events organized by us in advance and may get 25% discount in the registration of events organized by us till the membership. Photographs provided by you will be radiated on the website of IAOY.
- Institutional Membership: There are number of Yoga institutions in India involve in therapy training and Research on their own surface. IAOY provide a platform to work together and share their findings, ideas and teaching methods. The Yoga institutions that are providing training and certification to the seekers, needs an affiliation through a registered body. IAOY with a nominal charge provide the affiliation as well as accreditation to the Yoga Institutions.The link of the website of the Member Institution will be radiated on our website. Academic members of the Member Institutions will get the professional membership automatically. The Member Institutions will get a 25% discount in the advertisement rate during the publication of the Conference souvenir or International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences.
Online Membership Registration
Rules and Regulations:
- All amount submitted to the Association is totally non-refundable.
- Members once get registered should inform their activities or progress report every financial year (in the month of March) by email.
- Any change in your contact address or official address should be updated on our website as well.
- Every professional member should have a good moral conduct; they should not be involved in any illegal activities.
- If the member found involved in any illegal activities, in such case IAOY would have the right to cancel your membership immediately.
- For the institutional membership or affiliation only Professional membership of IAOY is not enough. You will have to take separate membership for that.
You can deposit a Bank Draft or Cheque drawn in favor of:
Indian Association of Yoga
A/c No: 913020020786633
Bank: Axis Bank
IFSC Code: UTIB 0000358
Online Payment mode: You can also pay the Membership Fee using our online payment gateway by clicking the button below: